Currently travelling in NY 🍎 🇺🇸 .
Enjoying some so much needed me-time after a rather hectic year:
* still 4 kids at home, sometimes 5 (so yes, I am basically NEVER alone 😁)
* sold our house in Brittany and bought another one near Paris (and believe me, the whole operation was quite acrobatic and stressful)
* spent 10 days at the ER 🚑 🚨 but was so professional that it happened during my vacation and didn’t impact any of my weddings 😅😂
* held +50 wedding ceremonies this season (some were far far away, some were written in three languages, some were HUGE, all were very emotional and allowed me to meet the best couples and their amazing families 😍 (love youuuuu 💕💕!!) and work with the kindest and most awesome vendors-friends 💕💫
* had a kid who decided that it would be a great idea to add some fun in our so quiet lives by being selected to a national beauty pageant > Miss France 2020 👑 😳
So yes, guys, I am enjoying this slow time in New York all by myself with no guilt, doing nothing more than walking, listening to podcasts and reading (and yes, of course working and still being sooo connected with home 😂 (I know, but I just can’t 😅) !
#weddingseason #weddings #bride #officiant #ceremony #celebrant #nyc #paris #elopement #destinationweddings #marriage #honeymoon #destinationwedding #weddingphotographer #weddingplanner #manhattan #usa #france #view #travel #picoftheday